The first Lincoln club was founded in 1962 by a group of Republican business people. Lincoln Clubs have grown into a statewide network of Republican business and civic leaders committed to electing superior candidates to public office. Candidates must share our principles that protect our individual rights, property rights and free market economy.
The Lincoln Club of Sierras’ goal is to preserve and protect the Republican principles of government fiscal responsibility, free markets and constitutionally limited government.
We do this by:
- Developing political participation among civic, business, and professional men and women in the Sierra Foothills,
- Recruiting and supporting qualified Republican candidates that share our principles, and
- Keeping club members apprised of current local, state and national legislative issues.
You are invited to become a member of the Lincoln Club of the Sierras …
- Membership is offered to individuals that want to participate in promoting our Republican values at all levels of government.
- Membership is open to both businesses and individuals.